Sunday, November 13, 2011

Porcelain Veneers in One Hour-New permanent Cerinate Veneers

You can now have permanent Porcelain Veneers made in one hour right in our office. At Pearl Dental Center, Newtown Family Dentistry, we now place the Denmat Cerinate One -Hour Porcelain Veneers in one visit.

Gone are the days when we would have to file down the teeth extensively, then take impressions to send to the laboratory to fabricate the permanent veneers, place temporaries on your teeth, then bring you back for a second visit for placement of the permanent veneers.
And since there are no laboratory fees involved and since there is no need for a second visit, the fees for the one-hour veneers are also considerably less than the lab-fabricated veneers.

On the other hand, if you needed instant cosmetic improvements or needed to cut down on the cost factor, you could get direct bonding done on your teeth: no laboratory procedures are needed in direct bonding but the material used in bonding is not porcelain but composite resin, which is not as durable or as stain-resistant as porcelain.

Now, with Cerinate one-hour permanent porcelain veneers, the advantageas are:
- very little drilling, if any
- no sensitivity
- considerably less expensive (in our office, actually less than the bonding)
- instant results, in about an hour

Interest-free financing for 18-24 months can be arranged through Care Credit or Chase to make the Cerinate one-hour permanent porcelain veneers more affordable so give you that winning smile you always wanted!













10 comments:

  1. WOW. That's nice! I wish I also have Veneers. If I only have enough money to do that I've been wearing braces or veneers right now! My dds austin friend appreciates this so much! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Tooth Filing and contouring you can improve the appearance of your teeth without spending a fortune. Candure want to make sure your smile lasts for years to come and as with all our procedures, your comfort is our first priority.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. veneers in turkey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acknowledges for paper such a beneficial composition, I stumbled beside your blog besides decipher a limited announce. I want your technique of inscription. cosmetic dental care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Dentists Newtown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, I would like to bookmark the page so I can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. Dentist in Sunrise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, this was a really nice post! I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this site. Best of luck for the next! Please visit my web site merivaledentureclinic.co.nz. Best Cost Of Immediate Dentures Nz service provider.

    ReplyDelete